Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you agree with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_J0ker, Dec 18, 2010.

1. #1 The_J0ker, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
    I read this on urbandictionary and I wanted to share it with the grasscity community because I thought it was so accurate:

Many people mistake being stoned for taking sissy hits of poor quality herbr (usually
    mooched off someone else) and acting like an intolerable idiot . Frequently, this type of person (referred to as a poser) will annoyingly attempt to exaggerate the stereotypical psychoactive effects of the drug. The posere frequently pretends to be dazed or confused, purposely talks with a slur, laughs at things that aren’t funny, makes inane statements, and most offensive of all shamelessly exclaims something to the order of “Dude, I’m sooooo stooooned! I’m soooo cooool! Wooo hooo party!” The poser usually has no regard for accepted rules of smoking etiquette, and generally gives a bad reputation to those who appreciate smoking.

One who knows what it’s all about (referred to as a badass) enjoys being stoned for more introspective reasons. The badass feels an increased understanding of his or her surroundings, gains insight into human nature, and has a heightened appreciation for fine music, art, aesthetics and ideas. Although the badass is more than happy to savor this state of mind alone, he or she also enjoys partaking in interesting conversation about the aforementioned insights with other likeminded individuals. The badass observes accepted rules of proper smoking etiquette, including his or her right to exclude posers from a session. Contrary to popular belief, this type of person can be successful, well educated, and can hold esteemed jobs or positions in the community.

I think this is so true. The reason people are against smoking is because they don't understand what it's really about. It's not about getting 'fucked up' or 'just getting high' it's so much more than that. it's a catalyst for creativity and insightful recognitions that wouldn't have been otherwise capable. If our government didn't lie to us about cannabis then it would change people's opinions

2. ahh yes ive seen this from time to time. usually some noob who thinks that smoking weed is equivalent to an lsd trip. or they are just trying to get some attention. maybe even a placebo effect? but yeah its about much more than getting high for me. i always tell my girl that something magical happens when i load up some fire in my bong after a long day.

3. well bud effects everyone differently, just because someone only takes one hit doesnt mean that cant get stoned. Whats nice about marijuana is that it isnt only an introspective drug but also one that u can socially have fun with (unlike mushrooms). Some people should be able to state loudly that theyre stoned and others can enjoy the introspectiveness. Thats the beauty of the herb, it can be used and felt in so many different ways.

4. not to mention it's completely safe (relative to every legal drug on the market)