Would you admit to cheating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Although i will cheat i'm a pretty honest person over all so if asked i will admit to it. Will you? I know girls who i have caught practically red handed who will DENY DENY DENY. And they'll start crying and calling me cruel like they really convinced themselves they didnt cheat.

So how many of you will admit to it when caught? When approached? What about after the break up? Have you ever cheated and not came clean/been caught?

2. I haven't cheated before.

But if you "come clean" to her, you're not going to get brownie points for being honest. 

If you're going to cheat you might as well lie about it too.

3. You guys are some bold faced liars. Everyones cheated at least once.

4. No, I have yet to cheat. Saying that is what people tell themselves to make them feel better and makes people think it's okay to cheat. and when I hear others say that it makes me prove to then that you can be faithful. I guess nowadays people think it's okay to fucking cheat because everyone does it :(

5. Yea i mean if this many people never cheated i might stop too... i just assumed everyone did it? Maybe its because im younger then you guys.

6. .....

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I don't understand the point of cheating. If you want to fuck around with other people, why would you be in a relationship? Doesn't make sense to me, personally.

8. yeah I never understood it either.. maybe it's lust or they fall for someone else..o don't know. the only reason I could see myself cheating, is due to the fact that it's already been done to me...

9. Its not always that you wanna fuck around.

Like lets say you got your girl. Shes perfect. You guys actually have deep convos but her tits are small. Then youre at a party and u meet some chick with eee titties. And shes all over you. Ofcourse youre gonna smash but does that mean you dont want your girl?

Scenario #2 your girl wont fuck you anymore, shes always mad, you think shes cheating but she wont admit it. You could dump her but you love her. So in that situation i would rather go cheat because:
    1. that will make her more attracted to me once she realizes im otherwise preoccupied

2. If she is cheating on me she still doesn't win cuz im fuckin too.

10. I can't lie to a persons face so yeah I'd admit it, I have admitted it

11. I've never cheated. if i ever were to cheat, i sure as hell wouldn't admit to it. honestly I don't see why someone would actually admit to it. unless it's tearing at their conscious and making them feel guilty as hell. even then if you do admit to it it would hurt your partner 10x worse.

12. never cheated and never will so no plans to admit or deny

13. #15 Jammin Greenz, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    I admitted it when I did it, we broke up, got back together and then broke up again. I cheated because I can be a tad impulsive and I had a major crush on the girl that I cheated with, although I didn't regret it , I felt bad about it.

14. If I were to cheat.. Idk if I'd tell. I can't really imagine a situation which would cause me to do cheat.

15. I feel like TheCoolest is starting to become the new Yummybud with all of these threads

16. Never have never will. It's the lowest thing one can do to a relationship and I consider it unforgivable. 

17. #19 geetardude, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    No, I have never cheated. Why get into a relationship if you know you are going to cheat? This is fucking 2013, there are women out there that just want sex, you know. Go for those girls, stop dragging a woman's heart through the dirt because you're too weak to not cheat.

18. I'm proud to say that i've never cheated, though not for lack of opportunity. I just can't imagine doing that to someone.