Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would weed help a stomach ache?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joyetech, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Hey blades, I have chronic stomache aches a few times every week, but I just completely made it worse by eating myself sick. The problem is *DONT READ IF QUEASY*

I had really bad diarrhea. So would a little smoking help clear the pain?

2. I know people use it for IBD and other issues like this. Check out the medical use forums someone there should be able to help.

3. I was just about to :p I just really wanted an answer because I feel so lousy. But thanks for the quick response man! Actually made my morning. The reason I'm sketched out is because I don't want to mark mysel even more nauseous

4. The remedy is Indica, the cannabinoids in the strain should alleviate the pain.