Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would u toke from a Human Skull...???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Regardless of being dead or not, this is absolutely fucking disgusting. Just to come up with this thought makes me think you're fucked up in the head.

2. Probably not, it seems kind of disrespectful to whom evers skull it is.

3. I'm sure the skull doesn't care what its being used for after death.

I wouldn't smoke out of the skull of anyone i knew though, that'd be weird.

4. ^^^^^^

5. I don't understand how a sterilized skull would be disgusting. Furthermore, how is it disrespectful? The person is dead, and is no longer using it. Unless it was obtained in such a way that could violate someone's death wishes (i.e. stolen from a grave). How could you get a skull otherwise? Idk but the idea is still fucking badass

6. Use a fucking glass piece like a civilized human being, smoking out of some ghetto skull is fucking stupid.

7. OP is immature and mentally challenged.

Never.

8. This is a great idea. I couldnt think of a better way to live on and keep on giving. I would be honored for you all to take a bong hit from my dome to your dome, please pick my skull pick my skull!:eek:

9. Being civilized is overrated :D