Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would u toke from a Human Skull...???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Hey....would anybody smoke out of a bong that was handmade from a real Human Skull....if you were given a chance to...??? Btw.....I wud soooooo do it...LoL

2. thats fucked.... i would if all other bongs were gone

3. hm, i mean with proper measures taken to insure its safety and sterilization....i would for sure. that'd be pretty cool actually. hah :smoke:

4. Whoa whoa whoa wtf.. First id need to see some blueprints, is it mouth to mouth or is there gonan be a mouthpiece?? Diagram??

5. that's kind of sick and disgraceful

6. Im so artfull :smoke:

Attached Files:

7. first it would be sterilized n such.....then the inside walls covered with a grout compound to close cracks....turn it upside down...seal the bottom......drill hole for the slide in the back of it.......pack a bowl...lite it and inhale from the nose to pull air in...then remove the slide....

8. what the fuck man.

9. Ahaahha Hell yeah i'd hit that :D

10. Sweet design bro!!!

11. i dont think its disrespectful. it would be mad to be a bong after your life is over

12. I bet the cavemen used to toke up with pieces like these....LoL

13. #15 CornDawg, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Personally Yes, what a way to immortalize someone, thats actually given me an idea for my funeral, turn my skull into a bong, and on your in way rip one for me.

Then as everyone is done, place my skull back with my body, leaving it's bong shape intact, now that is how i want to be remembered.

14. No. Absolutely not.

15. I'd like to donate my skull to be made into a bong.

16. Haha. What the fuck? No i wouldn't toke from a skull. Ever

17. No, wtf. That's like asking whether you'd drink some morning OJ out of a human skull. Wouldn't happen.

18. I have a further question... would you want others to smoke out of your skull after youve passed