Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would u rather

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crestonchic08, Apr 2, 2004.

?

would u rather

1. smoke a blunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. eat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. have sex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. get a full body massage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. okay tell me what u think

2. i would pick the blunt, after im done havin sex. :)

3. I would smoke half a blunt.....have sex......smoke the rest of the blunt.....than i dotn know what i'd do probably smoke a cigarette!

4. smoke the blunt. then smoke a blunt after that. hey if you keep smokeing the blunt you never get hungry. then eventually you just wanna pass out.

5. You need the choice "all of they above", becuase i want to do all at the same time, eat sandwitch, smoke a blunt, get laid, and a massage, it already qualifies as 2/3 things it takes to make a guy happy, "fuck me, feed me and shut the fuck up" plus the bonus point, WEED, and if your getting fucked my a girl who doesn't talk so much your in heaven.

6. Sex isn't as good when your not high so I chose smoke a blunt in the nude with my partner.

7. have sex. it's been a few weeks.

8. have sex then smoke a blunt.

9. How 'bout: blunt, full body massage, (smoke a blunt again) sex and then eat (smoke a blunt again) and go to bed in that order! :)

10. Doesn't FULL body massage include some kind of sex?

11. ah, virgins reprazent once again. at least im still "pure"!!!

12. what do you mean sex? dont you get tired when your blazed?
    try it with MDMA mate. you cant get a bone that easily but its great i tell ya.

13. smoke a blunt baby

14. I'd rarther smoke a couple joints and have sex... but i voted have sex cause im drunk and stoned and talkin to a friend who i really wanna bang... hopefully she'll come down for 4/20

15. VIRGIN RIZITE HERE! oh yeah. i chose a message though. how many times do you get the chance to get rubbed down? i can smoke weed any day!