would u ladies go gluten free for me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by buller, Jan 23, 2012.

1. #1 buller, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    im celiac which means ill get sic if u eat gluten and then i eat you
    but don't do it just for me, youll benefit from an all natural diet as well
    wheat gluten turns into a potent morphine analog in your stomach, Gliadorphin (also known as gluteomorphin) is an opioid peptide that is formed during digestion of the gliadin component of the gluten protein. It is usually broken down into amino acids by digestion enzymes.

Gluten exorphins, which are exogenous opioids, bind to the same cellular receptors that endogenous opioids bind to, thus impacting on the immune system, nerve function, myelination processes, vascular walls, neuromuscular function, and a variety of CNS functions. Such opioids can have an anaesthetizing, analgesic, and addictive effect1.
    --------
    to all you christians: the above post proves jesus was the anti-christ, so shut up about jesus

2. yea you keep posting this but you gotta put it into words i can understand baby then we can start the loving

3. was talking to ladies, but what don't you understand my man?

4. #4 buller, Jan 23, 2012
    did you watch the second to last season of house, when hes trippin out, well if i eat bread its like that, mind you is all auditory--never heard of visual schizo. now mind, i am hypersensive to gluten, something genetic that causes a profound immune reation that strips the lining of my small intestines so i apsorb way more of this stuff than a normal person would, but why would a normal person want any to begin with

5. Just be glad pussy doesn't have gluten in it : )

6. i don't understand what it does to me (a non a celiac)? why is it better for me? i thought wheat for good for me, whole wheat atleast.

what food contain this?

should i really stop?

7. #7 buller, Jan 23, 2012
    lol, who told you wheat was good for human consumption?
    Raw forms of these staples, however, aren't edible and can not be digested. wheat is grown because it is easy, it was among the very first thing man ever grew. but fire is required to make it edible, we have been doing this for around 0 years in the eyes of evolution. why do assume its healthy? cause it feels good? lol

you should stop for month, you have to stop milk and bread, and anything that ever touches either of those, hops and barley are out to. to this for one month, and then decide for yourself if its worth it

8. Well first of all, it must be really shitty to be celiac.
    If I was a girl and I liked you then yes I'd try, simply because I wouldn't want to put you in harms way.

9. weirdest thread ever

10. If you're anal about your health, like keeping your diet in check and staying active, then you may want to look into removing gluton from your diet.

11. buller go home dude. troll bitch.

this thread reminds me; i guess if you were to ingest iso when it gets inside your body it would turn into ethanol and youd die a painful death, so remember to purge your iso hash really good blades.

12. yep thats me, trolling for health. use d-limonene if you must make hash in a retarded manner.

13. Jesus likes gluten.

14. Never heard of this process, tell me more.:smoke:

15. #16 buller, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    basicly if your milk taste sour when you sip it....

check the expiration date dummy

for your heath

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

16. Ummm, what?:confused:

Do you even know how to read? It's obvious you have issues with reading comprehension, I've bolded and under lined what you should have responded to.:rolleyes:

17. #18 buller, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    opps im too high, thinking about how
    ergot fungus eats gluten, and how they make lsd

epidemiological studies of Pacific Islanders and other populations showed a strong, dose-dependent relationship between grain intake and schizophrenia. The gluten-free populations had extremely rare occurrence of schizophrenia - just 2 in 65,000 versus about 1 in 100 as we have in the grain-eating West. When populations Westernized their diets (flour, sugar, and beer), schizophrenia became common. In some clinical trials, gluten made new-onset acutely ill schizophrenics much worse, but only occasional long-term patients responded to gluten restriction. The long-term sufferer has already had a lot of damage - if wheat somehow toxic to the brain, then it would be vital to stop the insult early on in the course of the disease to see improvement.

d-limonene is extracted from orange peels, its like naptha but you can drink it, its a non polar solvent as well, so you can use it in place of iso, your hash will be kinda harsh and smell like oranges
    http://www.google.com/products/cata...sa=X&ei=FgoeT4TrEcTptgev_Jwe&ved=0CIcBEPMCMAI

18. I love flour, sugar, and beer

19. Sounds like you're pretty safe then, bud.

:D