Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would U consider me a

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Socalkush420, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Heavy smoker

Daily smoking since december 34, 2011- novemeber 4, 2012
    4-7 grams a week of nothing but potent kush from the medical dispensaries

2. Yes or No

This is not a will i pass the drug test question

3. nah dude thats a normal amount. i know people easily going through an ounce a week

4. Agree ^^
    I was once an ounce a week smoker until just this past month, had to stop for a drug test at a new job /:

5. Same here dude except i quit because my tolerance was way to high and i spent too much on weed. now i have so much extra money to spend :D i only buy smaller amounts now

6. Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

7. Yeah lol I only smoke a g a week. I like weed but it's just what I like to do at the end of the night. It's purely recreational. So I would consider you a heavy smoker, but.. what's the difference between smoker and heavy smoker? How is that defined? By the quantity you smoke? How often? Is it set in stone?

8. Hahaha hell yeah, I'd pick up a quad and id tell myself "I'm not gonna smoke it all"
    End of the night shit was gone ahahaha
    But havent smoked in 3 weeks /:

And no it doesn't matter, but why not share?

9. 4-7g's a week aint that much, I would call you in the middle since some people smoke 1-2 g a week.

Heavy smokers smoke like.. maybe 10+ g's a week in my book.

10. relative to the majority of people who smoke it is pretty heavy. most people don't smoke daily and don't smoke even an eighth a week. so yes, it is heavy, but not super heavy.

11. [quote name='"Socalkush420"']

Daily smoking since december 34[/quote]

December 34th huh?

Not a heavy smoker, moderate

12. Bro i smoke that in a day, i think ya good.

13. I didn't know December 34th existed :smoke:

14. Lol my bad i meant 24 not 34 :D

Well if i had less quality weed i could go threw a quarter a day, i went to mexico and got like 10 grams for 5 bucks of some shit weed, i smoked a little and gave it away to some mexican lol

But the shit i smoke is sticky, dense, crystaly, stinky, medical marijuana from the best state in the world CA! ;) but i hear weed in amsterdam and canada is pretty good 2, let me tell you i been to NC for vacation and they said they had "mids" which wasent brown stress but it was shit weed compared to the kush i get here

15. There is no way i could smoke an ounce of kush a week, maybe in blunts but not by bong loads or pipes..

Id pass out, well like i said i guess it dependes on the quality

16. wow how do you guys afford an ounce a week...must have some really nice paying jobs...lucky bastards.

17. The only time I would ever pass out from bud is the Smoothies I used to get at clinics. Id pay 30 bucks for a 4 times strong and it would put me on my ass.
    Only smoke the dank :p gotta love Orange County.

18. What's the point of this thread?..

19. Shit a quarter lasts me like three months. I take very small bowls and get zooted a couple times a week, if that. In my opinion, OP, you are definitely a heavy smoker. I don't see anything wrong with that, there's always gonna be someone who smokes more than you.

20. Read the title