would this work?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChronikTokR, Apr 11, 2006.

1. I have a box that is 4 feet wide 3 feet deep and 4 feet tall. I have a 400 watt light wich im getting an air cooled tube for and I was wondering if 3 of these would be ok in my box. Also they look kinda small so what size plants should I expect? I was also thinking of building a box for 2 mother plants and just cloning. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Pot-Aeroponics-Hydroponics-System-Very-easy-to-use_W0QQitemZ7758381836QQcategoryZ43555QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. sounds good you should do lst or top so they stay shorter and i would go with a veg box and a clone box so you can harvest more often good luck man

3. should i just use 3 of the six nets. like two on on tube on the ends and the one middle one on the other tube and just get 2 ofem. that looks like a small amount of space for six plants?

4. This is a chart I went by to get wattage for my little growroom. I would think that 1-400 watt hps would be enough for that room. 3 will get pretty hot!

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=8 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Lamp</TD><TD># of Lumens</TD><TD>Sq. Ft</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>4'FL (CoolWhite-40W)</TD><TD>2,960</TD><TD>1-2</TD></TR><TR><TD>8'FL (CoolWhite-75W)</TD><TD>5,800</TD><TD>2-4</TD></TR><TR><TD>MH 175W</TD><TD>14,000</TD><TD>5-10</TD></TR><TR><TD>MH 400W</TD><TD>40,000</TD><TD>12-20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

btw, that's a cleaver auction. Brand new user with no feedback, but the site looks great. And they keep their id secret. Hard to follow that stuff.

Grasscity Deals Near You