Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaIsMyGod, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Well, I'm in a rut, and I need to make a bong with what I have. Ive got a stem, bowl piece, and a pop bottle. No tape. I know how to make one, but I was wondering, could I just make a bowl with the lid of the pop bottle and the wrench socket, like you would with a gravity bong? (since I have no tape to put the bowl on the stem) Then just take a hit through the stem, so it'd be like backwards? (still use the carb the same) So would that work? :/

2. go find some tape?

3. it will work

4. #4 Pyroxide, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
    Hmm, if you need picutres I'll take some and post them to this thread.

Get a pop bottle and cut a piece of hose (preferably off the end) trust me, off the end! and your cone piece plus a lighter.

Keep the lid on the pop bottle and start burning a hole where you want the stem, after a small hole appears shove the piece of hose through it then molds to the size of the hole. [TIP!] You can always make a hose shorter but not longer.

Then do the same with the shotty/carb whatever term you use, but this time stick a pencil through then take the pencil out.

Screw the cap off fill the cone piece and tada - derro bong.

[TIP!] If your hose hasnt got the plastic properly melted around it and you have no suction, use some presstick/blutack to put put around the stem. If you don't know what that is it's stuff people use to put posters on walls.

5. dont see why it wouldnt work.

6. If I had tape, I wouldn't be asking this.