would this work to get medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 3085, Oct 15, 2009.

1. I don't even live in a state that has medical weed but I always wondered if this would work if you told your doctor that if you don't smoke weed you get angry and depressed and never want to do anything. lol do you think this would work?

2. * shakes the magic 8-ball *

my sources are telling me no. :smoking:

3. Ummm... I'm gonna have to say NO! :rolleyes:

4. Nope it wouldnt work. It would seem to your doctor that your "addicted" to weed.

5. You will never get a medical card.

6. lay off the reefer bra

7. Yeah, it should work. Good luck in getting your medical card! :hello:

:rolleyes:

8. Think hard about it :rolleyes:

9. Yeah man, I live in georgia. We have some of the most strict marijuana laws, our medical bill can't get passed. But, I tottally went to my doctor, and I was like heyyyyy doc. My life sucks without weed, I just wanna die when I am not high. And, long story short he gave me weed :D

10. you'd prolly have better results if you went in and demanded that he give it to you. as mentioned by someone in another thread, shoot him in the leg to show him you're serious if you have to. don't leave that office empty handed.

11. Just be like, My back is in serious pain. I fell off my patio roof when I was cleaning the gutters. I think it's badly jarred and I cant go back to work and keep food on the table. Could I try some pain relief? Ie mariujana

12. I.e he is in a non medical state, so pain relief would be in the form of precription Nsaids, because he is going in and asking for it. Maybe a shitty opiate.

13. lmfao good idea :hello: