Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this upset you.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie4u, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Afew years ago i lost a medium 4 piece space case. That i got for free. I barly got to use it and its in a mudhole somewhere. All this talk about grinders got me wanting another one.

2. cool beans lol. a grinder got stolen from me but it doesnt really bug me. i like using scissors more anyways

3. Youre grieving the loss of a grinder that you barely used after 4 years????

You stoner.... Hehe

4. Yeah.. I probably wouldn't even remember if it was a few years ago and It was free. lol

5. Damn, that sucks. I would hate to lose my grinder.

6. I said 4 piece but yea it was about 4 years ago. Im upset becuase i dont remember how it ground. Maby im wierd about herb grinders, i have more than 7.

7. My apologies, kinda high.

8. You have seven grinders?

9. #9 hippie4u, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    1.56mm 4 piece cnc'd
    2. 2.5 sharp crusher 4 piece
    3. 3 piece
    4. 3 piece
    5. 2in 2 piece
    6. 3 piece
    7. 3 piece hash grinder
    8. Space case 2 piece black (before year is over
    9. Pollen box (early 2012)
    10. Maby a 4 piece space case again(way later)

There all different and fun to mess with high.

10. Wow that's a pretty extensive grinder collection props.

11. Yeah dude nice collection. You got some glass too? ;)

12. I want a solid real titanium 4piece. I think someone on here got a quote from a custom cnc shop and said it wouldnt be easy but could be done I think about 450$ haha. That would never break.

13. My buddy works at a cnc machine shop ill ask him about it.