Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this make a good sploof?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BackwoodsStoner, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Where should I put the dryer sheets? Oh I also have odor eater spray

Attached Files:

2. I've made better sploofs, make sure you're using brand name dryer sheets really good quality kind because I got these cheap dryer sheets from walgreens an they were store brand and they didn't work.

3. No, sploofs do not exist. They are just a mere image of your imagination. Smoke else where

4. Dude u are way over thinking this. Grab a toilet paper roll, then put dryer sheets and toliet paper in it till its filled up. You dont need to do what ur doing. 

5. How about smoke outside? Seriously, if I spent my good money on some dank I don't want to taste some shitty, artificial chemicals every time I breathe out a hit.

6. It's easiest just to get a plastic bottle and poke holes in the bottom then stuff with dryer sheets. I agree about the artificial smell though, when you inhale again you can kinda taste it. I've only used a sploof once and wouldn't again.

7. It's absolutely stupid to breathe in with your mouth on the sploof. You have a nose, so use it. It's terrible for your health to be inhaling dryer sheets.

8. No, it doesn't have activated carbon and thus it won't work

9. Use a toilet paper roll. Wtf is that shit

10. Why are y'all tryin to mask the smell of your weed? I think the smell of weed is good.

11. 1. Go to your closet and pick a pair of uglyass socks2. Ball up about 5 dryer sheets and shove em in there (the balled up sheets will slowly open up so your sock should still be soft, not lumpy)3. Fold socks, then put it to useI prefer this method best as it always smells fresh, can take anywhere (its not a strange thing to carry extra socks outside), and you can store shit, like lighters and pipes in the flaps.Pros: easy to carry, always smells fresh, can hold stoner gearCons: the smoke isn't directed anywhere as you'd be blowing into a sock, smoke just rises from the sock like steam from the kettle.Honestly though, the direction of smoke ain't an issue for me, actually I like it as it makes the smoke easier to air out with my arms.I recommend changing the sheets every month"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

12. Just make sure it has tons of dryyer sheets 

13. #13 solarhitz, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    fill toilet paper roll with dryer sheets... put toilet paper over 1 end... blow through the toilet paper... then there's no chemical taste. I'm a long-haired dude, so I use one of my elastic hair ties to keep the toilet paper in place over the end of the sploof. Sometimes I spray a tiny bit of Ozium or any other smoke deodorizer spray into the end of the sploof I'm NOT putting my mouth on, to help reduce odor even more.

14. you dont taste the taste of a sploof because you are supposed to exhale through it, not inhale

15. For anyone that don't want to smoke outside follow these steps : 1) get an empty paper towel roll. 2) 3 or 4 sheets of bounce fabric softener.
    3) An Activated carbon filter ( comes in a mesh sack) at local pet stores for fish tanks. Cheap too.

Put activated carbon sack into Roll. Ball up Bounce sheets individually and push in on top.
    Take a hoot from a pipe, put lighter over pipe to extinguish it, Then BLOW SMOKE THROUGH SPLOOF without the bounce end. No dope smell at all. I made 1 yesterday and it's awesome. :)
    I live in Canada and can't smoke out in the cold, got issues with tenants above us. Had problems. Lol. I now smoke freely while watching tv.

16. Yes. Smoking outside is much better. Just take a shower afterwards.