Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this make a good Grow Box?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DroidsRGod, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Is this big enough and where can I get a carbon filter and fan that can do what you see in the pic
    [​IMG]

I have never grew before so I really dont know :/

2. Do you think it would smell a lot?

3. Probably, just get some deodorizing stuff. I don't know much about growing though, but it looks fine I guess. Probably not the right section, try the growers one.

4. Ive never grown before, but I think its alittle to small. Not enough room for the plant to grow.

5. I have a small shelf that i turned into a grow box in my closet and its like 24inch length by 28 height and its big enough that the plants can reach a good height but its still meant for stealth so youre not going to get the full potential out of the plant. Just a sacrifice you gotta make if youre trying to be secretive.

6. you may want to invest in a taller box.

grow tents are usually close to 7 feet tall.

your system (with the air in and air out) looks pretty good, though.

-OSUB

7. As stated it would be better to be a bit taller. You can lst and minimize height some.

Smell, somewhere between not at all and the strongest dank smell you have ever expierienced. It depends on strain and other factors just how bad it smells. Air freshener alone wont cut it in most cases, and a carbon filter is needed. My current LSD grow wreaks beyond words.

Ditch the intake fan and get a good exhaust fan. A passive intake makes it easier to maintain negative pressure.