Would this lighting work for 2 plants??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by enephs, Jul 12, 2008.

1. I was looking at some lighting on ebay and I think I may have found a good buy for what im doing. Would something like this be acceptable for a 2 plant grow in my closet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160252527507

I'm only confused because it says they are 25watt but = 100 watts. The pack comes with 3 sunlight and 3 bloom bulbs. I can also just do six sunlight and six bloom bulbs if I need more light but is the 3 and 3 pack good for 2 plants?

Thanks,

2. Good maybe when they are a couple of inches but once they get bigger then that your going to need more lights... Just go to a hardware store and buy the same lights for cheaper...

~In1

3. errr, like how many? Can I go overboard on them or is as many as I can put on one power strip. I don't really know how many I should use on such a small scale grow.

4. would probably be less cost for same thing.

5. Ok so i can get it from the local hardware store but now I'm confused as to what type of cfl I should get for growing vs flowering. (soft white, daylight, bright white). Sorry I tried to find some info on what type of cfl's to get but no dice

6. people just get about 4 fixtures, and a couple 100w and couple 35w cfl's and do very well with 3 or 4 plants. Or just grab 4 of the highest W you can find. 100w, are more pricey, so 2 cheap and 2 100w, is not a bad go, if your on a budget like most people?