Would this break my pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BigSou, Dec 29, 2009.

1. I hold the lighter up to the mouthpiece and just spray the butane gas into the pipe. then you spark the flint near the mouthpiece and the pipe whistles loudly and shoots fire. Ya its cool as fuck and I bet a lot of other ppl already know about this. Anyways, its really cool looking but i'm afraid it'll break my pipe.

would this break my pipe
    yes or no?

2. as long as there is an exit place for the pressure, it will be fine.

3. id be alot more worried about putting your mouth the same place butane has been. would you spray butane on your lips?

4. rofl...

5. lol i used to do this with glass cups and stuff. fun to do, but one time i put a lot of butane and there were sparks.

i wouldnt do it to my pipe though

6. What? butane is a gas its just gonna float (sink actually) out of the pipe and the tiny amount of carbon left is no different then when yousmoke out of it?

No there probably isn't enough pressure to break it. If it amuses you then your fine.

7. good answer

8. never did this b4 so i tried it with one of my lesser rigs. like everyone else said remeber the pressure.

9. The butane all gets burnt when he lights it. and even if it didn't it's a gas that would dissapate really quickly.

10. Wouldn't be under enough pressure to cause ur pipe to bust.....Glass can take some crazy ass pressure...believe it or not.