Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would this be smellproof

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Broken arrow, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Ok so i think i made a smell proof bag but i'm not sure that it is smell proof what i did was take a regular ziplock bag and the wrapped it with tinfoil then i duck taped it what do you guys think sorry cant post pics 

2. Not to be a dick but that sounds retarded Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I agree with that guy^^

4. no thats not smell proof. get a mason jar.

5. I must see a picture. Purely for the lulz.

6. Can't you tell if it's smellproof by smelling it....

7. [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19163254" timestamp="1387073512"]no thats not smell proof. get a mason jar.[/quote]I agree with this idea, i keep a bunch of them on hand... but seriously?? you duct taped your bag? Thats not gonna be too easy to open without cutting your bag also.

8. Smell proof?  Let's see now, can you smell it? :confused_2:

9. Rofl but why. Seems like a derp thing to do

10. Tin foil? Like I get duct tape, but why would you put tin foil lolol.

11. yea my spice is pretty dank it just goes right through the bag lul

12. [quote name="zezecha" post="19163493" timestamp="1387076078"]Tin foil? Like I get duct tape, but why would you put tin foil lolol.[/quote]I think his logic was that the tinfoil would prevent the duct tape from ripping the plastic bag open...lolSent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Get a jar , you didn't have to go through all that lol

14. Why don't you take a ziplock with the weed.. And put it in another ziplock. Like so the first zip is inside the second.. Only inside the one with no weed put two dryer sheets.. Works like a charmSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="BlazedCannabis" post="19163964" timestamp="1387080408"]Why don't you take a ziplock with the weed.. And put it in another ziplock. Like so the first zip is inside the second.. Only inside the one with no weed put two dryer sheets.. Works like a charmSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Brilliant!!!

16. I read the original post and was I was like  :confused_2:  Dude we dont know if its smell proof test it yourself 

17. It's actually pretty simple but you need to follow these instructions carefully.

Two layers of tinfoil over the Ziploc. Wrap that in toilet paper. Put all of that in a large freezer bag. Throw that in a garbage bag filled with moss and leaves.

Final step: forget all that and just get a mason jar.

18. Not even mason jars are smell "proof" but plastic/foil/duck tape is a lot less smell proof than glass.Glass is the most practical decision for most cases and fortunately it's not too expensive...

19. A zip lock in a mason jar is pretty damned good for being mostly smell proof, wipe the outside of the jar off wtih alcohol after handling it to remove any excess smell.

20. #20 gtxerik, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DEEEEEERP. Seriously dude? A sandwhich bag wrapped in foil then duct taped? Are you retarded?