Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would this be sketchy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Because my dealer could not find my house and last time i had to get it in a parking lot. i know that he lives like walking distance from me. my freind told me. theres woods seperting me and him. and trails. if i called him up and asked him to meet me in the trails behind the apartments. would he be sketch out because thats where he lives? or would he be cool with that. any ideas?

2. Well why are you here in the first place and not going to go get your bud?
    It depends on how close you are to your dealer and what type of person he is my friend.

3. if u dont know him personally im sure he wouldnt give a shit, as long as hes profiting lol

4. thats cool dude. You can just tell him where you live, and ask if he can meet around there. He will be happy to have a customer so close to him.

5. Hell yea i love walking distance to my dealers house....as long as he is a good dealer

6. if he knows you and the area he wont care im sure

7. I'm sure he'll be fine, he's making a sale haha