Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this be considered as a negative test result?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anon_arc, Aug 15, 2017.

1. I will ! I'm not sure we will hear anything..never have before. I did pass my self test and it was darker than previous..so I'm hopeful.
    I asked anothe co worker if he heard anything (he took his test last Thursday), but he said "they never tell us.." So no news will be good news. I wanted to celebrate, but I will abstain unless I hear something (up to two weeks...just in case). Good luck sir!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Update.... I passed.

3. Did you pass?

4. One thing you guys might not have considered in this debate is the quality of the test strips. Typically the average person will buy cheapos that are $1-2 per test. Having used many of these, even within a batch of the same tests, the extent to which the line color develops varies greatly. I've done them when I was completely clean, and some would have super faint lines one time and darker one the next time (even when done within minutes of each other).

Knowing the science behind how these tests work (ELISA - enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) from having worked in labs for years, any line, no matter how faint, is a negative. That is how we treat them in the industry (although in my case we use them to test for growth hormone in meat - same principle though).

If you truly know how the test works, you know that if the sample is positive (above minimum limit of detection for test) there will be no line at all, period. The only way a negative (line) could possibly occur is if the sample is negative or at least below detection. That's how it works.