Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this be considered as a negative test result?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anon_arc, Aug 15, 2017.

1. I like to drink a ton of Gatorade before my test and eat a big ass burger or greasy breakfast. Good luck

• Like Like x 2
  2. Science behind the fat meal? I have heard people say stuff like oh Dont eat breakfast or oh eat a small portion

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I've always heard workout up until the day before and eat healthy and low fat then quit working out and switch to fatty foods to add some new fat cells... idk if there is truth behind it or not it's just what I do to feel better about it lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I quit working out Thursday. I hope mine gets darker by Wed.... I've been at this job since 2001 and we change contracts every 3-5 years, but this is the first time I've worried. Just started back smoking about a year and a half ago..but I'm just about a daily smoker..and I'm a big boned guy. Good luck on your test Anon! I'll sub if I don't feel good about it. If I pass I'll be getting a $2.50 raise..so, it's important.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks bro, I'll update everyone tomorrow with a result. I really hope you pass too man, this kind of stress is just not worth it :/ lesson learned. Get it bro, also nice picture ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. The avatar wouldn't let me use the whole picture, but it's an 01 330cic convertible with a stick shift. Orient bla (dark blue) with tan interior.

7. Yup we pretty much got the same ride hahaha, Mine is a '02 330ci , convertible also, stick shift also :) metallic black sapphire paint on black leather interior

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alright everyone, the results are here

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. This was with the 3rd piss of the day, after drinking one big glass of water and thats that, results anyone?

10. I'd say a pass...but I don't test for a living.
    I tested myself again after drinking my normal 2 cups of coffee and some water. My line was darker...so, I guess that is what I'm going to do. The stress is killing me too..

11. I think yours is a solid pass dude , I'd just chug a crap ton of water before to dilute the piss, then just take some b2/b12 vitamins for color and maybe a redbull for creatine, I know thats what im gonna do.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can't afford to fail a test, better safe than sorry

• Like Like x 1
  13. I can't either...my family depends on it.
    The thing is, is that our contract doesn't end until Oct 1st... Me and my family had a week in Colorado, then I had a week at home, then quit on that sunday. Tuesday makes 30 days.....and it's been soo stressful..
    I'm not going to smoke until I know I passed, just in case they have to re test.. I just want it to be over you know..

14. Im just waiting to see what killset thinks about my results

• Like Like x 1
  15. That definitely looks more promising I can actually see a faint red line definitely a pass on that test.

Your first test didn't even remotely have a faint red line like that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks dude I told you hahaha this post was from like monday I think or around that, I'm still not completely calm knowing it's a lab test and dishonorable discharge isn't something im looking forward into, but yeah those are the results after running 3.6 miles every day for 2 and a half weeks, with some diet too , hope I pass !

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good luck to you!

• Like Like x 1
  18. While I smoke a lot, I also run and exercise a lot. 40 miles a week, and 4 days a week lifting weights. For 35 years. Drink tons of water.

It took me 53 days to test clean. I was smoking some really strong stuff, for years. Original NL5/Hz from Nevil

19. I went ahead and did my test this morning. I've been testing myself for around a week now.. I stopped the flow towards the end, so that when I got back to work I had to pee again, and so I tested myself again and passed that test. Now just have to wait until I hear back..then I will celebrate!

• Like Like x 1