Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this be considered as a negative test result?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anon_arc, Aug 15, 2017.

1. This is the 2nd test I take , I got a drug test coming on august 22nd and I keep getting these extremely faint lines, this one is more noticeable that the last one. In person you can see it but on camera its a little harder it to see but in my opinion it's definitely there its just that its extremely faint and thats making me go paranoid ! Do you guys see it? Negative? Positive? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Color of the lines do not matter as long as there is 2 lines that indicates a negative result you are all good my friend

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the feedback dude I appreciate it, my thoughts and worries are eating me alive ! Any idea as in why the line is that faint? I had a friend of mine who's forsure clean take one to see how did his react and his line was way more noticeable than mine

4. I feel your pain... I have a contract change and I'm testing the same way.... When next Tuesday comes around it will be 30 days withought smoking and my test will be anytime (I'm guessing) after that. I took a pic of mine and it's real faint..I almost couldn't see it. Good luck on your test!.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It also looks like we drive the same car....nice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well, I know as of this afternoon, my test needs to be done by the cob Wednesday. ....the stress is killing me.
    I did another test strip while at work and the line shows up in the camera now...hopefully it will only get darker.

7. I've read and read and read.. They say if it shows a line you are fine...I sure do hope so.. Capture+_2017-08-18-14-47-19.png

8. Incorrect. I give drug test....color does matter. His for example can be any shade of red from light to dark but it has to be red. A faint red line is OK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. I give drug tests. That's a fail. The other line you see is actually the urine seeping up the strip. The red line you have is the control line which indicates the test is working properly. There is no 2nd red line of any shade of red

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the Feedback, I took another one yesterday and it was clearly more noticeable , I'll takeba picture tomorrow and update you guys to see what you think of this one, overall the line just keeps getting darker and darker

11. Also I gotta note that I took one also with the first pee of the day to see how would that looks, obviously it was a fail, but the strip showed no traces of second like just one, the other portion was completely blank, how come now there's shading ?

12. #12 killset, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Is it red though? There's no 2nd red line in the pic you posted if it's any other color its a fail. Any shade of red is fine but it must be red

13. It was faintish but like at one side yeah kinda redish , this post is actually kinda old thats why im gonna update you guys tomorrow , I was also on some heavy cardio while I took that, I haven't wirked out yesterday, today And I wont tomorrow since yeah, drug test lol.

14. You sound like a stoner that's trying to make it red through hope and dreams. Drug tests are extremely simple to read. Show a pic of the test and I'll read it for you. We had to get certified to give tests, I know what I'm talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  15. We'll see tomorrow man , hey I'm just trying to be exactly sure about my results, if I fail I fail and if I don't I don't thats that I won't be stubborn about it, I appreciate your presence here man I feel better knowing a certified person is here to check, we'll see tomorrow .

16. Anyone can check unless thier color blind bro. If it's red it's red, if it's not it's not

17. That's definitely just one line as killset is saying... all you are doing is looking so had you are seeing the little test strip underneath the white.. I guarantee you they will fail you with results like that whether you wanna be in denial or not lol it's just not two lines.

18. Im not in denial bro I never said I was passing, all I said was that I could make a line in person . But even I think its questionable, which leads me to ask you guys, don't you think? I'm not saying I totally passed, I wouldn't be in here if I had a clear result.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'm telling you man I've seen enough of these tests that is not a faint line it's just the lines that you can faintly see even before you use the test if you look hard enough I just don't see a faint red line there ... you don't really pay that much attention before the test and after the test what happens is you really want it to be more than it's not we've all been there.. I'd definitely be looking into substitutes or synthetics... at the very least some detox drinks.

That is just my opinion and I could be wrong... but from what I see I just don't see it... the other poster who posted the photo has a faint line but yours just doesn't look like that imo... maybe a better pic up close.

20. Yeah I know where you're coming from bro I understand , like I told killset tomorrow I gotchu guys whatever we read from it will be it. And man Im gonna try my hardest at diluting if I still fail, I'm going to be watched, I'll see what I can work out if I fail, if not I'll just man up to it.