Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would this be a viable way to make weed milk?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dawnofwar, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Alright so I have a litre thermos and about 1.5gs of purple kush.
    I'm thinking I boil a litre of milk, or half a litre of milk, and then putting it in my thermos, and adding the weed. The thermos can keep a liquid steaming hot for 5 hours, 3 of which in -4 clecius, and 2 of which in a cold basement.
    You think I could do this with milk? It's a long heating time, although I'm a little worried the milk will spoil.

2. your gunna drink the milk to get high?

3. if you really want weed milk, that could work. But why would you want to make weed milk? whole milk has about 4% fat in it, wich is way to little for an effective extraction of thc. If you really want something to drink, make a tincture.
    If you really want to drink milk and get high, make some cannabutter first and try to dissolve that in the milk (make it choclate milk so it doens't taste too foul) or at least use cream with 30% fat and mix that with some milk.

Could work, but there are way more effective edibles you could make.

4. If your trying not to smell up your house just make some firecrackers with nutella. They're delicious and send you to Mars.

5. Firecrackers never really worked that well for me.
    ----
    @ohters: Yea I didn't think it would. I may try to make some other kind of edible using the thermos I just don't what, as I really think there enough cooking time.