Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would This Be a Good Stash Location

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Feb 6, 2011.

1. So someone told me that a good stash is an empty Pirouette cookie tin. For those you who don't know, they are these tall, cylindrical tins with a lid that can can easily be taken on or off. Is that a good place to keep my stash?

2. Ive used those to hide non-pot related things before, Spare Keys, Emergency Money, ect. So, depending on how airtight the can is it would be great.

If you want to test how airtight it is, fill your bathtub up and put a piece of blank paper in the tube, then leave the tube in the water overnight. If the paper is dry, congrats! If it is a little damp, its still ok. If there is more than like, an inch of water, its useless. I hope this helps.

3. I use a stroopwaffle tin :D
    [​IMG]

I figure Amsterdam, weed, what is not to like :smoke: