Would the world miss you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cloud Rhinos, Mar 29, 2010.

1. #1 Cloud Rhinos, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    A simple poll. Just reply yes or no, or feel free to elaborate.

2. The poll is a lie?

3. no poll senoir

4. I'd hope so. I do alot for other people because I like being happy and seeing other people be happy too. I certainly hope I won't be taken for granted.

I don't know about the world though. I haven't even left the west coast yet. In the grand scheme of things, I'm just a speck.

5. no...life goes on

6. I really don't want to hear the typical whiny, insecure and cry-for-attention response "No, nobody would care if I died. Nobody loves me" Which I think were going to get a LOT of.

C'mon now,

[​IMG]

7. the world? nah. 99.9999% of it doesnt know i exsist.

people who know me would miss me. /thread

8. Yep. With over 6 billion people I doubt it. Somewhere in the world somebody would be more upset that their pet hamster died.

9. wtf? life goes on.

10. And the world keeps turning.

11. the people im closest to im sure would miss me,
    but other than that
    im just another stastitic
    another number ona graph
    another photo in the line ups
    another human being
    that doesnt have any real existance among humans.
    i dwell among the trees
    i come from the tree family
    part herbaceaous, part solanmcea
    but i produce the best flowers youll ever smoke or see

12. Im sure at least a few people will miss someone, and the goes for everybody. But no one will ever dwell on the fact that youre gone, only for some I guess

13. prob not - id die but think about it, 30 years from now people wont even think about it, my parents would be dead, and all my friends would be married and have their own lives.

14. The world? Nah. A couple of people who know me/are close to me, but they'd get over it and life would go on

15. People will be missed, tears will be shed, but the world will keep turning.

16. lol not the world, but i have quite a few close friends that would miss me alot, and alot of other friends after that. i dont know what alot of my stoner friends would do without me lol. probably just smoke and forget about me lol

17. Well of course everyone will miss me! duh :rolleyes:

18. No, the world would'nt even change a bit if i was gone, the people i know would be sad and all that, but i dont know everybody in the world.

19. Yes.

Everyone in the whole world would miss me and mourn my death, grieving me for months as if I were Michael Jackson.

And I'd have a worldwide holiday created in my honor on the date of my death.

20. Nope, most of the world has no idea about me.

But the people who I'm friends with would of course miss me. And I think certain people would just say they miss me for some reason.

For example, an acquaintance of mine recently died, and I know people who hated him while he was living, but after death they say "RIP omg like im like totally gonna miss them like omg I cant believe this is happening." But when he was alive they were complete assholes to him.