Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would smoking 2or more different strains get you higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHEREDnFIRED, Jul 10, 2011.

1. than if you just smoked one potent strain tha same amount? dumb question lol

ex: would smoking 1/2 gram of diesel and 1/2 of kush get you higher than
    1 gram of diesel (or 1 of kush)

does combos increase ur high is what im wondering

2. Nah. Not unless one of the half grams was just a better quality. I find that an indica like kush will usually take over any sativa i smoke anyway.

3. Personly it doesn't Hey me higher but I like the favour of mixing them

4. Owned by auto correct

5. What about if someone smoked one indica dominant strain and one sativa dominant strain? Theoretically, they would be higher than smoking either or because they'd get effects from both subspecies.

6. Well you are talking about two different highs, when mixing them both you get an even different high