Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would natural tobacco be less addicting/less harmful than packaged cigs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BaxterTheDog, Aug 13, 2013.

1. So we've all seen or heard how many chemicals are added to cigs to make them deadly and addictive. But what i was wondering was if one were to grow his/her own baccy and smoke it, if the danger would be less and if it would be less addictive. Thoughts?

2. the addictive part is in the actual plant it is basically a defense mechanism to protect itself from predators 

3. Yeah but i was more referring to the added paint, formaldehyde, etc.

4. ahhh i see for a second there i was thinking how stupid but that is a good question i would depending on where you would get it the less possessing the better

5. I dunno. I've only ever tried brands like Marlboro, Camel, wave, basic, winston...I wonder what a lucky strike or a chesterfield is like.

6. lucky strike pretty good to me but chesterfield horrible just like a Winston my favorite brand though is American spirit for some reason

7. Try some American sperit. Organic cigs. They taste like shit.

8. why did you go for the organic shit of course its gonna be bad it is still made by processing and shit you should have gone for the regulars if you wanted an american spirit cigarette

9. I smoked winstons before I quit...no additives but tastes like natural tobacco which some people dont like...could never smoke reds talk about chemicals burning the throat couldnt even taste tobacco

10. #10 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    Why does my organic weed taste way better than any advance nutrients or any other crap out there.
    Organics is where it's at. If I were to grow tobacco it would be organic as well.

Attached Files:

11. No its only slightly less so. Sure you avoid some of the chemicals and addidives they put in cigarettes but just like anything you smoke, its going to be unhealthy for you either way. I sure love the taste of a  100% natural cigarette though. Nat Sherman Hint of Mints are my favorite but they're almost 10 bucks a pack. If you ever get the chance you should try em though you won't be disappointed

12. you are talking about to totally different types of plants as i do prefer the natural one and am probably one of the few people here that use rollers to actually also roll cigarettes with factory made cigarettes they can say organic all they want when they are putting shit to make it taste like shit so you buy the pricier stuff