Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would my older brother smoke me out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onthego, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Both of my older brother smokes weed, one of them definitely wont let me smoke, but my other brother is like 23 and whenever my cousins come over, he smokes them out. He doesnt know i smoke, but ive pinched off his bags once in awhile and he might have noticed. I wanna smoke with him really bad, do you think he'll smoke me out since he smokes out my cousins. And if you think he would, i should encounter him with it?

2. Ask him. Worked for me.

3. Just bring it up in normal conversation.. Never know until you ask.

4. Stealing from him probably isn't the best way to get him to want to smoke you up...

5. How would any of us know? We don't know your brother. I smoke my little cousin and sister out all the time. I think he would but you never know until you ask.

6. Your brother told me to tell you "fuck no"

7. What are you 12? Ask him.

8. don't ask him wtf... bring a blunt and smoke him up first

9. Just bloody ask him..

None of us know your brother, only you do, so how do you expect us to speak for him?

Grow a pair and make your own damn decisions. Seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  10. To quote the fellow above me from another thread:

Jesus Christ.

11. [quote name='"yoregan"']Stealing from him probably isn't the best way to get him to want to smoke you up...[/quote]

This. Wrf stealing from your brother..

12. How do I get my little sister to share her chicken nuggets with me?

• Like Like x 1
  13. what could happen just ask to match and if he says yes then smoke with him if he says no then go smoke alone

14. ahahaha this is like people asking ''will my parents begin to trust me again in a couple weeks? I really wanna smoke pot mannnnn''

• Like Like x 1
  15. he is a lot less likely if your stealing from him. Do you want to smoke with him? Or do you want him to smoke you out? If its the latter, by your own weed man dont ask people to give you free shit

16. Maybe if you stopped being lazy and got a job you could afford your own weed and wouldn't have to steal from your family to fuel your fiending.. Yes.. He obviously know's youve been pinching, he aint retarded ..

and I dont want to be the guy that says ur underage but you shouldn't post here until you are 18.

17. How the fuck should we know? Lol.
    Ask him, that's the only way you're going to find out obviously.

18. Grow a set of balls and ask him this shouldn't be a problem he's your brother if he says no move on

19. i remember feeling that way lol but my brothers actually came and asked ME if i wanted to smoke, just be like, could i try some? :p

20. [quote name='"bayness"']Your brother told me to tell you "fuck no"[/quote]

Is that really you in that pic?

If so your cute

Oh yeah... Just ask bro