Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would medical marijuana decrease my chances of working at Pixar

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Uberhighguy123, Apr 14, 2012.

1. So i plan on getting a medical marijuana card at some point, And I really Hope to work as an animator at pixar. Would they not even consider me if i Have a medical marijuana card? I wouldn't think it wpuld be that big of a deal since its not a federal company (I don't think...) If i decided to not get a card, do you think they wpuld drug test?

2. You don't have to let your employers
    Know u have a medical card
    Nor does it show up on any records
    Atleast none that I know of

all u have to do pretty much is keep ur marijuana card/rec to yourself

3. Like adstoker said just keep your card to yourself, and the best way to find out if they drug test would be to contact somebody who works there.

4. Wouldn't they be able to see that i Have a card though?

5. [quote name='"Uberhighguy123"']Wouldn't they be able to see that i Have a card though?[/quote]

No not at all

I've been employed twice while.having a card
    And they've run my background and everything necessary
    But it wont show up

Don't worry
    Get one and just dnt tell anyone you wouldn't want to know that simple

But u might wanna be clean in case they drug test you
    Cuz even if u do have a card it doesn't protect you from failing drug test

6. This..

7. PIXAR ???, you kiddin, I'd put it on my resume....

8. What do you mean?

9. Marijuana takes a barrier to your true creativity down. Kinda like unmentionables but on a smaller, more controllable, more comprehensible scale. Like you can make wall-e or you can make fantastic planet.....

10. Are you saying pixar Is marijuana-friendly. That would be fuckin sick...

11. Think it was said tongue-in-cheek. :p

Plus Pixar is owned by Disney, one of the most staunch anti-drug employers in history.

(Wall-E is awesome, by the way.)

12. Ha my bad. I didn't know too much about that so I wasn't sure of what he was trying to say

13. I'm sure plenty of people at Pixar smoke weed, and no, having a card will not show up on a background check.

14. People from every walk of Pixar surely piff....why? Find me an entertainment company of that size where people don't smoke bud, doesn't exist for a reason.