Would like to know what setup I need

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sunless Shade, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Hey people, I bought two 60-day Lemon Feminized Autoflowering seeds and was planning on growing just one indoors, in a 1x1 setup.

1. How many watts do I need for this single plant?
    2. What type of bulb should I get? (LED, incandescent, etc)
    3. Can I use just one bulb of 250 watts?
    4. How tall will my plant grow if it's 80% sativa and 20% Ruderalis?
    5. What temperature should the room be where I'm making the setup?

Thanks for all the answers in advance!

2. 1) in a box of that size, I`d suggest CFL (For minimum temps)
    2) See above. I would recommend something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Feliz-300w-CFL-Bulb-/15187...
    3) 250 would probably do it. Guessing it will be a soil-base? If so, do soil research.
    4) The beauty of CFL is that you can keep the bulb very close, thus reducing stretch. Some low stress training is easy enough.
    5) Depends on where you are. 27-29 ideal day-time, 23-25 night.
    6) Check on here for best nutes, NEVER follow the recommended dosage (half of that would be ok.)
    7) PH control. Look into this, many a lady has been lost to poor monitoring, and absorbion. PH IS VITAL.

8) Ask around more, post pics. I`m still learning everyday.
    9) be careful with auto`s. Mistakes can be costly as she only has a certain time to recover.
    10) Plan ahead. Use one bean, all goes well, follow her with the other. Don`t lose 2 beans in an experiment. Learn.

11) Have a nice grow, now ya`ll.

3. Just a tip. Plant your auto seed in which ever container you plan to finish it in. The shock from transplant can ruin your yield with autos.

4. First, you're going to need something to veg it under. Most people use CFLs for that or buy a convertible hps/mh ballast combo kit and use mh for veg and hps for flower. In a space that small, you're definitely going to have to figure out a way to vent the hot air out of your tent or space you're using. The hps work wonderfully well, I flower with 4 1000 watt hps right now, but put off a tremendous amount of heat. A 1000 watter is going to be perfect for flowering 4 plants though. That's generally the number I put under each light. Let your plants veg to a decent size before you try to flip to flower so you'll actually get a decent harvest off the plants. My biggest piece of advice would be to look on the forum in the grow setup threads...must about a few thousand on here, and get an idea of how you want to put yours together. Then get on the absolute beginners threads here and read some more about how to actually grow these plants with as little trouble as possible. You'll definitely need to pH your water if you want to keep your plants healthy all the way through. Make sure any liquids going into your plants are pH'd to a range of 6.3 to 6.7 and your roots will stay healthy. But just read up on how to grow these plants and you'll be fine. TWW

5. 1x1... 150w cfl