would like an advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Ramstein123, Apr 13, 2018.

1. First of all, I did search the forum to see if I could find a couple good tips and some of them seemed actually decent. However, in my case, for some reason it doesn't seem to work. As many of us experienced at some point, several months ago I lost contact with a great hookup that had had been awesome in the past. All of a sudden I realized I'm F****d. I never really bothered to find other "friends" I guess I just assumed our partnership would last forever lol. To make something clear, I work in healthcare and obviously nobody there talks about weed (even though I'm sure many people smoke it), I'm not the most social person, but not the worst either. So I started looking for new people to meet. I went to car clubs, met a few music enthusiasts, and later even attempted striking a conversation or two with random people but the best I got was "weed?!, well, I don't smoke but my roommate does so ill ask him. Then nothing. It has been about 3 months and I keep thinking about it on daily basis. Don't really want to grow, as penalties in Florida are quite severe despite medical passing. Darknet seems like an option but it I feel like you really have to know what you doing otherwise it can prove risky. Seems like the best way is just to get small amounts from a guy you know and have personal relationship.....unfortunately there is no such guy!!!! Finally I started searching for "communities", groups of enthusiasts that may not necessarily offer me anything in the open but perhaps its at least a way to meet people with the same "hobby" and then something may workout. It seems like I have thought of every way I could so I figured some of you guys have been through this and maybe came up with some use full ideas I didn't think of. It really frustrates the crap out of me the fact that there is probably a good 100 people around me in my area who know someone or have something but there is no way to connect, and I probably even pass them in publix or Walmart every day! I know it may sound stupid but that's the way I feel. I'm pretty certain on moving to one of the legal states but not in a year, meanwhile I can use an advice. Thanks

2. I'm going to assume you don't live in a city. I've been through this before also although i don't really smoke anymore. Bars and dive bars are really the place if you don't know anyone and want to meet the wrong people or the right people in your case. I'm not the nicest or most social either but i noticed getting a buzz on really helps me out when i'm trying to mingle. Pesting people to use their connects doesn't always get a good reception for obvious reasons but if you have some to share first it goes over better. all in all your probably going to overpay or get ripped off a few times before you find some reliable people but thats just the price you pay yaknow.

Anyways good luck

3. Okay, okay...Calm down, it is fine, everything is fine.

Probably, well, maybe anyway...There is at least a chance it is fine.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you live by yourself you should grow, it's safer than black market if you keep your trap shut about it and it sounds as if you will. Another thing you could try is go to a few NA meetings and keep your ears and eyes open. If you can't get to know some potheads at NA you should just quit smoking

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grow.. its a lot easier than you think...with a life time of strains to pick and still growing

you can start with as little as a bagseed and a cfl bulb

good luck