Would it still grow? :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ALIminator11, Sep 14, 2012.

1. My week old plant got knocked over and the stem snapped. I ended up cutting the top leafy part off and transplanted both parts (roots and part of stem and the top leafy part) in separate containers, they are in soil, and i added a root enhancer to both. the top part seems to be recovering, would it grow out?:confused:

2. Yes, it just has to root again. Looking at 2-3 Weeks before it'll kick off again. Keep it misted with proper air flow.

Foliar feed some kelp meal in a week when it starts to become deficient.

3. #3 ALIminator11, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    Awesome thanks! I am using roots organic soil, which i have added some miccoryzhae (sorry for spelling) from what i am aware of, the soil is pretty fulfilled in terms of nutrients and fertilizers. Do you still recommend adding the kelp meal?

4. If you're using roots soil you just cut your chances to 50/50. The soil might be too hot to root in. Or it will thrive, wait and find out. No, I wouldn't foliar feed them in this case.

If you're going to use mycorizhae in your soil get the a granulated form, and use some powdered forms to coat your transplant hole when trasnplanting...its most effective when it makes direct contact with roots...only achievable during transplant.

5. Yeah i have a packet of the xtreme gardening mycorizhae which i have mixed into the soil. The top leafy part seems to be recovering quite well, its been 2 days now. the original roots part doesnt seem to be doing much of anything. and i am using a 150w hps grow light, which i keep my, now, plants about 1 foot and 1/2 from the light itself, growing in a closet.