Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would it make more sense to fill a J with more bud than needed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 216xTEMPR, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Considering some bud will most likely fall out of the ends, wouldnt it make sense to fill the joint with more that is needed so you dont have to worry about picking up the bud that falls out and putting it back in? Just a thought. Also, I could use tips on how to keep bud from falling out of the ends, I already know the "bow tie" method.

2. idk that requires grinding more bud than needed. i would rather just pick it up and stick in at the end.

3. I personally like grinding, plus it adds more kief to my chamber lol.

4. well than go for it :)

5. [quote name='"216xTEMPR"']Considering some bud will most likely fall out of the ends, wouldnt it make sense to fill the joint with more that is needed so you dont have to worry about picking up the bud that falls out and putting it back in? Just a thought. Also, I could use tips on how to keep bud from falling out of the ends, I already know the "bow tie" method.[/quote]

Tip: break up the weed for the end of the j by hand. If you grind it to fine it will shit in your mouth. Also try rolling up a tiny paper filter and sticking it in the mouth piece of your j

6. Hell yeah that makes sense!!

But if you do like I did... I rolled a nice blunt, but then kept packing it further down with a pencil.

There was no airflow in the blunt. at all. You don't need to pack it down TOO much.

7. [quote name='"Tincannabiscuit"']Hell yeah that makes sense!!

But if you do like I did... I rolled a nice blunt, but then kept packing it further down with a pencil.

There was no airflow in the blunt. at all. You don't need to pack it down TOO much.[/quote]

This. I've seen people get over zealous when rolling up, and pack their shit too tight. Kinda sucks when you're in on a circle and have to bust a lung trying to hit the joint/blunt.