Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would it get me higher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Heads up! Stupid question coming your way! :eek:

Anyways, i use a 2 liter bottle for my gravity bong, and about .2 - .3 per rip. If i ripped the gravity bong 20 times, would i be higher than ripping it 10 times? (Dont worry i know those are alot, but i did 6 rips this morning after a t-break and was fucked up, but i wanna get FUCKED UP.)
    What im asking is if 10 rips would be as high as i could get, or would i keep getting higher after 10 rips?

2. Just keep ripping them until you cant rip anymore

3. you probably wouldnt be that high since you just did 6 rips in the morning, how long was your t break?

4. You'd prob still get a bit higher

5. 3 and a half weeks. In about half a week im picking up a quarter and want to know if id be higher with 20 rips than with 10 rips, or if id plateau around 10?

6. Or you're out of Cannabis.

7. #7 KushNMusic, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    just don't smoke until you get the quarter, and then just do 20 rips, or even more, you prolly would be aloooooooooooooooot fucking higher then if you did ten, the best thing to do after a t break is get blitzed :smoke:

8. thanks :wave: :devious:

9. lol this guy is gunna have fun

10. you seem high dude just smoke it! it's weed!