Would it be wrong?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jammin Greenz, Jul 22, 2013.

1. #1 Jammin Greenz, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    I got the thread premise from another forum but say I had a best friend. My best friend is dating a girl, they are madly in love. My friend dies and leaves behind his girlfriend, a few months pass by and being that you an your friend's ex have a commonality, you guys develop a bond, that has remnants of a romantic aura. In your opinion, would it be wrong to pursue a relationship with her?

2. No. As long as he is dead, no.

I told my wife, that if i die, I want her to marry my best friend. But she better make damn sure that i'm dead first.

3. If u care for her ur cool

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. your friend is dead, you didnt try and fuck his girl while he was alive, she will end up finding a new dick regardless..so why not take care of your friends old pussy? its not wrong at all.

5. #5 Kuollut, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    Fuck her all you want but the friend is always gonna be in the back of your minds. The relationship will be based off him instead of the both of you.

6. no it wouldn't be wrong, the two of you have bonded and developed a close relationship.

7. No but you'd probably still feel guilty anyway

8. #8 Funk-D, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    He's dead, he doesn't matter anymore get your freak on. Hit it, hit it real good. I'd be fucking right now...especially cause she's probably all emotionally vulnerable, and shit and just wants to feel good anyway...you're doing both of you a favor...aint nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

9. All of the above.

10. Wise words

Right on bro...

Id hit that shit like it owed me money then dip out quick

12. Would it be wrong? I don't think so. Would i do it? Probably not.

13. Well at seems that you don't only want sex so it'll probably be a real relationship and seems like it's gonna get physical soon and it's not wrong at all if I died the best friend I had would be someone I'd like to have that pussy

14. Get with her and treat her well

15.  Who makes her happy is of no concern to anyone other than her, its just the fact that SHE is happy. And more often than not close friends can empathize what your going through. Help one another and grow. (pun intended) Sorry for your loss  :(

16. Stab her with your meat sword my man

17. No, it isn't wrong. Be happy. :)