Would It Be Worth It To Make Hash?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Massa chiefa, Jun 6, 2014.

1. My buddy has been getting out door high grade for a while a a good price of ~ 300 for 2 oz. the buds great but the reason why the price is low is the bud seems like it's always cut and immediately sold without curing and a horrible trim job, other than that it's dank. Would it be worth it to make make hash and what would be the easiest/best method thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My buddy has been getting out door high grade for a while a a good price of ~ 300 for 2 oz. the buds great but the reason why the price is low is the bud seems like it's always cut and immediately sold without curing and a horrible trim job, other than that it's dank. Would it be worth it to make make hash and what would be the easiest/best method thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. as long as its dry, I would run it. What do you have experience making? if you havent made BHO before, I cant recommend you do that

4. buy some bubble bags, invest in bho equipment, iso hash maybe.

5. meh hash is a pain in the ass i wouldnt unless i was gunna get some sort of return

6. You should cure the fuck out of it, like 3-4 weeks. Then you should finger pick it, blast it with butane in a glass tube, extract, and vacuum purge. That'll get you some nice ass bho but make sure you do some more in-depth research!

7. id rather have the flower tbh unless you've made hash before and know how you wont screw up. I always hear that its cheaper to buy hash than turn weed into hash

8. Except when you buy premade hash, it usually sucks ;)

9. BHO is the way to go. Bubble hash is a pain in the ass and iso has a funky taste.

I like the idea of trying to cure it for awhile yourself also.

10. sounds like you dont know how to make qwiso^ :confused_2: