Would it be weird?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SavageLac704, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Went to a temp agency looking for some work today. Did my interview and drug test and passed. The girl who did my interview is my age and she was looking good as fuck. She gave me her card at the end of it all and i used that to search her name on facebook.

I wana add her and talk to her. Just wana know if that would be weird on my part or if i should go for it? Also, shes single and im pretty sure she was lowkey flirting with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If I was that girl I wouldn't mind at all as I am fairly used to (and enjoy) random flirting. Maybe it goes somewhere maybe it doesn't. Not all girls like that though so she may ignore the message or friend request if it makes her uncomfortable. Are you going to see her at work at all? You could build a little more rapport first before making the FB request. If not then there probably is no harm in going for it.

3. I wont see her at work. Shes basically the one who puts me onto jobs. Ill either add her or give her my info next time i see her. Just deciding what i should do. I dont wana let whatever moment we had fizz out and ill jus be another person after bout a week

4. Yea if you won't see her then give it shot, worst case is she ignores you and you just move on. Let me know how it goes!

5. Do it, get shot down np just say you'd a been honoured to take her out if she had accepted, then she might end up saying yeah lol

6. then maybe get a fingerblast if our lucky hahaha

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Fuck it, im goin for it . Will update lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. I agree... roll the dice...

9. Was it just a standard business card she gave you? It totally depends on the girl, but some girls will find that kind of creepy, way better off just giving her your number or asking for hers.

10. I decided to just wait til i see her again. And yes it was a buisness card. She went to a highschool near where i went and a few of my friends know her. They said she was one of those preppy girls.

Shes 26 tho and seems mature to me. Still dont wana freak her out cause i used the card to search her name on facebook. I wasnt trying to be creepy. Im genuienly interested lol. I guess a couple bad apples can spoil it all for us.

11. Ima go up their personally and ask her for some work. Before i leave, ima tell her i think shes attractive and that id like to get to kno her. Wouldnt hurt right?

12. I'd phrase it more like, want to get together...go do something fun after work, etc. but ya I think you'd have better luck in person than through fb.

13. Some girls like being told their attractive and others will think that is creepy so its risky. Asking her to have coffee or something might be a safer bet

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Do this

Get your friend to say that to her while you wear an a coat :confused_2: