Would it be to early for me to harvest? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skink420, Sep 10, 2013.

1. i know its been done before . Obviosuly i know i really should leave it till most of the pistils are red and the thc is cloudy to amber, but alot of sketchy stuff has been going down lately, and iv worked so hard to keep this plant alive and healthy. id just rather get something for my hard work rather than nothing. What do you guys think, if worst came to worse and i had to chop her down would it be decent? to me the thc on it looks cloudy for the most part, but i dont have a jewlers loupe.

took these pictures today .  i know there big, but i feel like you can see the details better.

i do have othere plants, but they are not as far along as this one.
    SAM_2695.JPG
    SAM_2690.JPG

2. it's not even halfway thru flowering imo. if you have to chop it now then do it, make some hash with it because smoke would be pretty weak. but i'd recommend letting her be..

3. way too early and thats a sativa dom so prob like 4 weeks to go

4. id let it go another ten days minimum

5. Way to early dont flake on em

6. #6 skink420, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    appreciate the advice everyone . i orginally planned on leaving it till the first  of oct (2 weeks 6 days)   but now im not so sure., id like to leave it atleast that long.  and really i was thinking it was indica dom this whole time .  

7. your yield will increase dramatically if you let it go for another 3 weeks.

8. I just had to pull mine at 4 weeks and trust me man if you can keep them growing, do it. Chopping early is pretty terrible