Would it be safe to mix...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Red_Team, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Wuzzup GC:D

Ok so im about to get fucked up.

Would it be safe to mix Lorazepam[​IMG] with my Teletubby Ecstacy pill???? {NO HOMO!! LOL} [​IMG]

Oh and im only Snorting 1/4 of the Ex pill.. will i fell anything

2. Man I wouldn't snort the E pill, especially if you haven't been able to identify it online to see whats in it(could be full of speed).

oh & check it, someone actually has a report up of the combo
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=29652

GL with getting fucked up :)

3. :poke: Bump Bump Bump

4. Thanks for the link bro..
    This would be my first trying EX , but i snorted 3MG of Lorazepam like 5-6 hours ago.. I just want to know will it be safe to snort 1/4 of an Ex pill, after i took those Lorazepam awhile ago

5. I still have no clue why so many insist on taking drugs through the nose. :rolleyes:

6. Beacuse i just want to try 1/4 of the pill.. would i feel any effects snorting it or just swallow it???

7. 1/4 of a pill is a waste imo

8. how about 1/2??

9. Take the whole pill man, it will be way more worth it then just taken a 1/2 or 1/4 and not really feeling anything from that.

10. honestly half probably won't have any significant effects unless it is a really incredible pill.

11. Oh yeah and you took that Lorezapam 5 to 6 hours ago that will have no effect on you with the E, say if you took more then one then you would be in for quite an adventure, especially when you have never rolled before, but you are taking them real far apart frome each other so dont even worry about it.

12. i pop 2 maybe 4 E pills and sig onna HOE.

IMO one pill is a waste.:rolleyes:

13. Yeah it's like 70-90mg of MDMA in the average pill. 1/4 of that isn't worth it.