Would it be Possibly TO?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pro Meth a Zine, Nov 24, 2008.

1. (would it be possibly to) Grow my mothers plants hydroponically in my vegetative room, and grow the clones i take from them organically or in soil until harvest?

2. yes you can

3. wouldnt it be easier to keep your mother plants in soil as well...I mean hydro you'll be changing the rez using nutes at a faster rate than in soil to keep a mother. Plus if something was to happen to the hydro set up, youll be out a mother. But was not posting to say you cant do it...but to say maybe think about soil for the mom as well. But eitherway good luck on the grow.

4. usually done the other way around...

5. Alrite Check Out My Setup and tell me what you think would be the best idea, im currently growing hydroponically in my vegetative room and having much success i recently quit my job (Bunk ass Lowes LOL) so i can't afford another hydroponic set-up in my flowering room. plus i would love to grow organically rather than hydroponically but i dont want to get rid of my hydroponic system i have set-up now, so should i juss save up for another hydroponic system suitable for my flowering room or take clones from my mother plants and plant them in soil til they reach a certain height and transfer them to a larger container w/ soil and grow them organically in my flowering room, tell me what you think is best!
    -My Hydroponic Set-up:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -My 5foot by 3foot growing area of my future flowering room:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -My 600w Ballast and Reflector Hanging in Flowering Room:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]