Would it be possible to smoke Edibles?

Discussion in 'General' started by iNate, Aug 26, 2009.

1. By no means am i plannin on doing so cuz i dont even have edibles in my possesion right now (nor would i smoke edibles if i did) but am in possesion of enough fire to burn down a building. Of course you could just eat em, but thats no fun.

So just for the giggle shits, would it be possible to like leave an edible out deliberately, wait til its hella dry, break off a chunk and make sure not to clog your peice with it, and enjoy the harsh smoke of dessert? I mean it wouldnt be hard to smoke after days of drying (not considering how bad it'd burn your throat) air would pass through it easily. And after all, THC is spread out throughout it!

So again, even if you would probably not be smoking a potent brownie bowl, would it be possible to waste a perfectly good edible and get high?.. I'm high, so just accept my question with all your heart and humor me..

2. Dear God......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I hate when people use the excuse of being high to ask immensly rediculous questions. NO is your answer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I had to click on this thread. I did, and then i Lol'd.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea, you can smoke edibles. All the sugar will destroy your lungs and I doubt you'll catch a buzz, but you can still smoke 'em.

6. Im always high my man, it cant be an excuse. Twas' more of a statement than anything i guess! Appreciate the answer though Friendly Friendlerson!

7. #7 nipple, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    You can also smoke Cyanide.

While no one would willingly breathe hydrogen cyanide into their lungs, smokers do it multiple times with every cigarette they inhale. And because hydrogen cyanide is present in secondhand smoke, nonsmokers are also at risk of breathing in this poison when they are exposed to cigarette smoke. Smoking cigarettes is probably a major source of cyanide exposure for people who do not work in cyanide-related industries.

8. ridiculous..........

9. fuck yeah id probably do it

10. this man.

go somewhere and enjoy that high instead of being retarded

11. what the fuuuuuuck

I'm really started to wonder where our society is going to...

Food is meant to EAT, why the FUCK would you make edibles and smoke them???!!!

I'm sorry, I'm just saying this in general, I'm so confused...

12. So you're asking if you can smoke food? Let me go smoke a bagel and get back to you on that.

:rolleyes:

13. :hello: u reminded me to buy a pack of waves, thanx!

14. you eat edibles, hence the reason they are edibles :rolleyes:

if you wanted to smoke that weed, then you shouldnt be putting it into a recipe.

15. You might be able to burn the food until it smokes then quickly inhale. I'd just eat 'em. mmmm.... food and weed in the same magical little package. I don't think there is a better thing on earth.

16. ...dood bring ur betty crocker mix and a pipe over and lets get fucked up!

17. agreed.

18. Ahh everybody fuck off. It's not like he actually is smoking food. My guess is that since the THC is there, it would get you high. The problem is that it you'd feel so fuckin terrible afterwards it wouldn't matter.

19. Like he's trying to pack a bowl or some shit with dried firecrackers.
    "FUCK YEAHHHH LET'S RIP THIS SHIT UP!"
    :laughing:

20. Yeah man you could.
    I like you and i like your question. Don't let the muggles keep you down. Us geniuses will keep thinking and innovating while they be busy hating.