Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would it be inappropriate for a 23-year old to go Trick-or-Treating?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 20, 2013.

1. If a guy were 23-years old and he was considering dressing up in costume that had a mask, so that he could go trick-or-treating and get free Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and the like, would you tell him that it's a good idea?

What if the guys makes this pro-argument:  "Let's be honest, it's the one day of the year where most houses will give you free candy, and all you have to do is knock on their door.  There's no bull shit.  You pick the candy, and say 'thank you' ('fuck you' if it's an apple).  When you come home, you eat some candy and watch horror movies or something. Getting high should go without saying, yet I said it.

I'm really fucking high but I think this guy is onto something.

2. Halloween is intended for children. Why walk around and take the candy that is meant for kids when you could drive to the store, get a fat sack of your favorite candy for a few dollars, and go home to get baked without making an ass of yourself?

3. That is true, u can buy whatever candy u want! No apples dude!! But yea totally cool for ya to go trick or treating as a 23 year old. It's fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sure, with a couple friends. Otherwise you're gonna get some angry parents thinking you're scouting for kids. Depends on how many fucks you have that night.

5. #5 â’¸anadianBuds, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    Do you even have to ask? The first post summed it up pretty much.

Unless you are with a younger sibling or child, then yes, I would say it's inappropriate.

If someone came up to my door with a mask on and I could clearly tell they aren't a kid, I would tell them to take a hike.

6. 15 is too old

7. If you're going to do it do it at like 10 or 11pm. That way all the children get their candy, after all the day is entirely intended for them.

8. I stopped at thirteen because I declared it was too childish. Any adult actually considering this is pretty pathetic to be honest.

It's just some fucking chocolate. 

9. fuck no it aint inappropriate.. are you guys serious? that shit is fun.. me and my dudes always go out and we go all out on our costumes.. our kids right there with us.. but even if we didnt have kids i guarantee wed still be goin out and fuckin around.. man halloween is fun.. i dont care if these stuck up parents get mad.. im gunna have my innocent fun

10. I say go nd have fun

11. personally i would say its a waist of your time if you can just drive to the store and buy some

12. Its never inappropriate 

Might be weird if you go yourself though 

13. You just added your name to the, 'To egg house list.'

14. I give people like you the old moldy candy i've had sitting in the cabinet for a year or even worse raisins. Please just drive to the store and buy a fucking bag of candy and avoid making an ass of yourself,

15. if you were 24 that would be ridiculous....

16. just put a sombrero on your dog and bring him

17. #18 â’¸anadianBuds, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013

I don't even hand out candy, I either shut off my lights, chill in my basement getting faded watching movies or go party.

OP, your 23 for christ sakes. Go to a party or something, why would you waste your night for about tree-fiddy in candy.

18. Depends on how drunk you are.

19. Do it bro, I'm going with my 6 year old brother haha. He's gonna be Leonardo and I'm gonna Michelangelo, shits gonna be awesome hah! Free candy, horror movies and massive ragers - Halloween is without a doubt the best time of the year!!!