Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would it be illegal to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hotdog585, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I have an e-cig and when I use it everyone insists it's a cigarette and that I put it out. I explain that its vapour and a battery etc. but nope. They'll have none of it. I can imagine the same bias with a bong and tobacco.

2. Illegal? No. Doesn't mean you won't get harassed for it.

3. Well hookah isn't smoke, it's vapor isn't it?

4. i think itd be fun as hell, seeing all the looks poeple give you.

a good prank haha.

5. It's smoke. There's tobacco in the sheesha.

6. The tobacco is roasted, not combusted. It's vapor, bro.

7. I think it would be pretty funny if someone were to do that. All the looks and shit you would get would be hilarious. Not to mention the wannabe cops who would harass you only for you to tell them it is tobacco.

8. Yeah, they'll prob get you for disturbing the peace if enough people complain.