Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would it be better to make a FAT joint or 2 OK ones or 3 small ones?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SKEPTA, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I have like 2g, and have manufactured a large joint wrap of several papers, I am wondering if its better to use this or just use 3 smaller ones, i dont know

2. I wouldn't roll joints, I would pack bowls. You can get a lot more out of it.

If a bowl isn't an option I'd say 3 smaller ones or 2 medium ones depending on herb quality.

I'm not a fan of smoking the last of my bud in one shot

3. 3 small ones....you can always spark another one relatively soon after you're done with the first if its not enough. maybe if theres 2 or 3 of you one big one would be a good idea but not if its just you

4. Roll 2 0.7 joints and 1 0.6 joints or u can roll 2 1g joints.

5. I personally would enjoy 3 smaller joints over one big one but I suck at rolling fat joints

6. If it's good herb you should definitely throw it in a bowl man, I only roll up regs. But if not you should probably roll 3, then roll another one with the roaches after they've all been smoked.

7. Fat blunts all the way... fat joints arent even cool lol

8. 3 small ones!!!! It would be kinda like joint snaps :p

9. Bong. It gets wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher