Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would it be a good idea to take 1 hit? or no?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boisestate, Nov 6, 2012.

1. okay guys here is the deal, im on probation with random drug tests. i found out from court i would be put on proby on October 9th. it is now november 5th. tomorrow will be 4 weeks sober for me, i had my first drug test today, ( i get randoms btw ) and my probation officer told me when i met her if i failed my first test then off to jail i go again. so i stayed sober for 4 weeks, i am 5 foot 5 and weigh about 115 lbs. no bodyfat, muscle is noticable on my arms and everywhere else but im not huge, i will find out tomorrow if i passed or failed ( if the cops come up to my door and arrest me i will know i failed.. ) so my question is because all of my fiends say i can take one hit and then detox and i will be okay does this seem like a good idea?? thanks guys. i need all the help i can get.

2. Just wait until after your next drug test, then take a hit and it should be out of your system when they drug test you next.

3. damn. i might go to jail again tomorrow.. the 9th was the last time i smoked

4. Is that a good idea? When failing a drug test means possible jail time?

I guess it's a good idea if you enjoy jail. :confused_2:

5. im saying since im already fucked why not but im just wondering if by an miracle i passed if i would get away with one hit

6. You had your first drug test today and you haven't smoked since October 9th?

You're probably fine, dude. Slim chance that you'll fail.

But I've noticed a lot of people who get in this mode where they're like "I just took a drug test, so now I can smoke!"
    Don't do that. That's a bad idea.

Unless you like jail. Which, you know, to each their own. :p

7. a month seems like a long time lol..i dunno if youll fail but if we dont hear back i guess we too will know D:

8. it is a long time and im a small ass dude, i will just keep it safe and not smoke. i will be off in 5 months anyways and i will get destroyed

9. That is a much better plan.

And don't worry too much about your drug test... 30 days is generally given as the (approximate) maximum time that it could still be in your system. Given someone who's say, a very heavy smoker, with a very low metabolism.

The chance that you'll fail this test you just took after nearly a month of not smoking is very low.

10. bro start growing some plants now and by the time you're off probation you'll have fat ass properly cured dank buds.

since you cant smoke youll have less urge to toke the herb before its cured to the max

11. [quote name='"Lock420"']bro start growing some plants now and by the time you're off probation you'll have fat ass properly cured dank buds.

since you cant smoke youll have less urge to toke the herb before its cured to the max[/quote]

That sounds like a bad idea, all you'd need is your proby to randomly stop by and you find yourself behind bars

12. Don't let the man lock you up just because you wanted to smoke man.

This is what they made beer for!

13. Some inspiration for you...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUaxsMFXUUc[/ame]

14. Getting high in your situation would just make me paranoid as shit,So I wouldn't enjoy it anyway... I would just wait..;)

15. Not worth it for one hit, youll get paranoid and regret it after. Just wait it out and it will be the best feeling in the world that first time you can smoke again with no worries!

16. dude its not even worth it i cant believe ur even thinking about it, 1 hit, to go to jail. i went there for only the weekend and i was going crazy, i mean crazy.