Would it arrive by 1/13/14?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by EarthFriend, Dec 16, 2013.

1. I'm on winter break until January 13th, living with my parents until then.

I would like to take advantage of the 30% off and buy a bong.

Estimated shipping was 7 to 21 business days. According to my calculations, I go back in 17 business days. 

I'm just trying to figure out if I should order it now and hope it gets to my house during break? And that my parents don't think anything of "Fragile" box from Amsterdam?

Or if I should order at the end of the sale (Christmas Eve) to my school address and hope that it gets there in the proper timeframe?

Or if I should just pay the extra 30% and order it to my school address after the sale is over so that I'll definitely get it without issue?

Any input would be appreciated.

2. Don't count on anything coming from another country to arrive on time. Things get held up in customs for a week or two at a time.

3. So I should probably just order it on Christmas Eve to my school address, yeah? That's what I'm thinking

4. over seas gets fucked by customs expect a month or more and i would never order a bong to a school.....

5. DO NOT ORDER IT TO YOUR SCHOOL! I only see that going bad. Besides best interest for all cannabis users to keep it away from schools period. If we ever want to smoke legally nationwide, we have to respectfully conduct ourselves. Shipping bongs to a school, is NOT the way to conduct ourselves.

6. My sister has shipped 2 or 3 bongs to her school address, no problems

7. Yesterday was 21 days since my order was placed. Emailed to complain, said my order would be SHIPPED asap. So, i would pass. Im not happy with grass city right nowSent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app