Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I Still Smell After This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Aug 1, 2012.

1. If I toke from a glass bowl in my bed at night and don't shower, will I smell in the morning to someone who is chilling, snuggling, hugging and kissing me?

2. Is it a dog?

Or someone with stuffed up sinuses,

How about you just take a shower if you're concerned, I can smell weed in hair and stuff but not everyone just recognizes faint weed smells there's no way to answer this question

3. well the smell isnt just going to free itself from your covers and your room...so yah

4. you will be fine dude, dont fret:wave::cool:

5. If you want to be sure, open a window where you smoked and put on cologne, at least. But you should be fine.

6. Eat something before to. My girlfriend smelled it out of my mouth. And brush your teeth. Eating will help clear your throat of it I guess haha

7. Brush your teeth fersure. That's how my girlfriend can always tell haha
    But, your body most likely won't smell.