Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I Qualify?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hyper, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,

Haven't posted on GC in a while but I am here and have a question and need answers! I live in RI not far from Mass, just an fyi. But, about two years ago I had appendicitis, now im sure many people have had this unfortunate ailment but, When I got it i caught it late, my appendix bursted and the toxins from it traveled to my stomach. After the surgery and everything was over the surgeon told me they had to remove a portion of my lower stomach due to infection. Anyways, ever since that event I get very random sharp pains in my stomach without warning. I would say it happens once to five times a month and the pain is too much to even walk. I have taken many visits back to the same surgeon as well as two gastrologist's about the problem and they have nothing to say about it other than "its the scar tissue". I occasionally use cannabis and very often use it to subside my stomach pain. My question to the GC community is, would this qualify me for a MMJ card and if so, what are the steps to doing so? I would really appreciate the help.

-Hyper

2. #2 ICGreen, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  3. wow dude im sorry to hear that. but yeah i think you would qualify. i suggest finding a doctor who specializes in mmj.

4. thanks for the help guys. Greatly appreciated!!

5. ya im almost positive you would qualify, im from WA, but chronic pain here covers anything that consistently hurts, i got my card for chronic headaches, what you have sounds much much worse. best of luck to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.