Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would I Qualify For A Medical Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by The Toucan, Jun 4, 2013.

Chronic Pain is acceptable in MI, and MJ is nice for the pain, especially when I sleep on it wrong I won't wake up. Thanks for the feed back guys, I really appreciate it. For now i'm going to go to physical therapy and take an x-ray for my wrist once again. After 2 weeks in physical therapy I will collect all my medical records, get a copy, and submit my diagnosis to this website http://www.marquettemedicalmarijuana.com/registration.html. My only question at this point is if it's pertinent that I indeed fax my records rather than just bring them in to an appointment (or if this is even possible to begin with). I really don't want to ask my physical therapist to fax my information for my card nor do I enjoy faxing something so personal. So again any feed back from here would be really helpful guys, much love.

2. Read the privacy policy. You are better off going to a brick and mortar office and filling out the paper there. Ask your doctors for copies of your medical records and bring them yourself in a folder. The website isn't even secure. Not saying its not legit. But I wouldn't trust it as I can't punch it in the face if it was actually wearing a police uniform.

You are right, MJ is really nice for pain. Don't overdo it though (big mistake) only use it when you need it. If you over-medicate with it, you will find that one day it no longer helps with your pain. In some cases, like mine, it will eventually make your pain worse.

Listen very carefully to these people in this video, its important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRjQ7-9bZM

I didn't want to listen to the professionals in this video and one day it stopped helping my pain. Now I need to find high CBD strains if I want relief. I can't experience the cannabis high because now every time I get stoned I have an adverse reaction: My pain increases 10 fold and I have panic attacks. It only helps me in low dosages.

Please be responsible with your use and do not abuse it. That's not what the program is for, the more people abuse this program, the more likely voters are to put stricter regulations on it, or outright ban it and the red tape is already all over this stuff as it is.

Just a warning of what could happen, not accusing you of wanting to abuse the system. Its easier to do too much when you grow it yourself because it doesn't cost even 1/3rd the money it costs when you are buying it off a compassion club or a caregiver or a dispensary. ;)

Again, best of luck with your physical therapy and I hope you make a smooth recovery. :wave:

3. do not fax your records!! hand carry them. too many people out there would love to have your info. if ya know what i mean?!

Yeah faxing it seems kind of sketchy, so good to know I am not the only one out there who thinks so. Also thanks for the heads up on 'over medicating' I didn't know that poised such a threat, so very good to know. I guess for now I'm just going to find the most legit way to make an appointment without giving information. And thanks for all the feed back you guys have been great.