would i pass a urine test?

Discussion in 'General' started by supernothing351, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ok so i havent been able to smoke weed in like 8 months due to crazy parents and girlfriend. ive been smoking spice to hold me over till i can smoke again. welll my girlfriend tells me that shes going to drug test me this thursday or friday. (thats a hole nother story.) then i remembered that last thursday i had smoked a little resin ball that my friend gave me cuz he didnt have weed and he was desperate to smoke. it wasnt even enough to make me high i just got a lil buzz. the ball was less than the size of a bb.

right now im drinking a ton of water and other good things to try and flush it out. sorry for this post im not an experienced smoker i just have never had to worry about a urine test before.

so would i pass a urine test this coming thursday?

2. #2 IglooBuds, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    What right is it of your girlfriend to tell you what you should put in your body?
    I'd drop any woman on the spot who tried to drug test me, what a slap in the face to honesty..

3. yeah fuck that tell her its ur body u can do what u want with it..... no offense but it sounds like ur realllly whipped..... i dont think that u will fail the drug test but if i were u id be like

listen pot is part of my life before u and u cant make me change everything for u and if u dont like it hit the road

4. I thought I had it bad with my girl, at least shes coming around to the greener side of things now ;) But Damn, Your getting tested by your girl I dont even know what to say But just fuckin jizz in the cup and be like "Test this I didnt have to piss" Lol

5. to answer your question, you have no chance of failing the test.

6. Now that the question has been answered, we can get back to whatthefucking.

What the FUCK?..

Oh, and could you give this back to your girlfriend?
    [​IMG]

7. thanx for the straight answer lol. and yall really dont knowthe mindstate of my parents and girlfriend. theres no bargaining with them. like they just DONT understand.

but yeah anybody else pass a test this close to smoking?

8. why does ur girlfriend drug test u....? if we can ask

9. Well How about this
    Uuntil two weeks ago I was smoking
    Then I ran out so Im waiting for my connect to get back from Europe
    And I have a pre-empoyment DT tommorow If I can pass Youll pass
    Ill be updating everyone with what happens once I get back the results
    in the general section