would i look stupid with dreads?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by docleary, Sep 28, 2010.

1. haha. Thats Newton Faulkner if anyone wants to know. But dude looks kindof like docleary ahah.

2. now i have no idea if i'll dread my hair.

3. Why not go for it?

Lifes about taking risks man..
    I change my hair all the time. It's been so long to my ass, then I cut it above my shoulders. (Thank god it grew back though, lol. Mistake, but at least I did it and learned to never cut it again!)
    I dye it alll the time, too. It's nice to have a new look sometimes. :)

4. Yeah I can tell you werent rdy for it from the first post. You asking everyone if it would look good or not, WHY DO PEOPLE CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK?

5. ^^ Its natural to learn others opinions before choosing ones own. :cool:

6. can't rep you again, but

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    [​IMG]
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

7. You would definitley look better than most people with dreads! I personaly think they would fit you quite well!

8. As soon as I saw the picture I was like that cunt needs to get some dredz ASAP!

They'd fuckin suit you man!

And I don't think you need to grow your hair any longer, it will be a bit shorter when it's dreaded but it's definitely long enough now.

9. I think you could totally pull off dreads, but you have great hair the way it is and I think most chicks would agree that being able to run your hands through a dude's hair is nice :)

10. Have you ever heard of a technique called "back combing" getting dreads out without shaving them off is the same concept only reverse. Just condition your hair (conditioning removes knots) and comb from the roots out till the hair is back to being unknotted.

11. Dude dread your hair! You won't regret it just take good care and do it the rift way. If you aren't happy they are really easy to comb out before you put the wax in the first day. -- I had dreads before joining the army (only a year left) for a poor mans scholarship, I'll be starting them back up at 3" the day I get out. The most important thing go do is be yourself fuck what anyone thinks about you. There is only one judge.

12. i decided after much deliberation that i will try it.

but i've done quite a bit of research online and haven't found shit.

whats the best shampoo to use? anybody have advice from personal experience?

13. Dreadlocks and Hair Extensions Vancouver| Knotty Boy Salon

14. dude looks like a caveman lol
    I don't think op will look like this thou